Order your student's school supplies for the 2016-2017 school year today! Deadline to order is June 10th!
Each pack is customized to the teachers of Dowell Middle, and can be picked up at Dowell in August at Meet the Teacher Night.
Please note, these are basic supplies & parents may need to purchase additional items as requested by their teachers. Algebra students may need to purchase a TI-84 Plus calculator.
Sales tax will be added at checkout. Please print your confirmation as your receipt.
**** NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS. **** Thank you!
2016-2017 Registration Information, Forms, & Applications ~ Click Here
Box Tops for Education
Google Apps for Education
McKinney ISD is partnering with Google to become a Google district. Our teachers will start using Google apps and collaboration tools to enhance our student learning experience. Additional Information.
Student Login Instructions
Our goal at Dowell Middle School is to maximize learning time. One of the ways we do this is by establishing a standard of students' arrival in the classroom. When a student arrives late to class, we call this "tardy”.
This year we are using a new communication tool, which will email a parent each time the student is tardy to a class. The tardy count resets each quarter.
· First Unexcused Tardy is a warning
· Second Unexcused Tardy is a 30 minute after-school detention
· Third Unexcused Tardy is a hour after-school detention
· Fourth Unexcused Tardy is a two hour after-school detention
· Five or more Unexcused Tardies per quarter, are a three hour after-school detention each occurrence
* All detentions are served on Thursday afternoons
Student & Parent Resources
- Fine Arts
- Learning Commons