The McKinney ISD High School Theatre Departments are uniting for a night of comedy on September 22nd. The McK-improv Show will be a short-form improv show consisting of six delegates from McKinney High, North and Boyd. Short form improv comedy involves on the spot characters, quick thinking and was popularized by the hit TV Show Whose Line Is It Anyway.
McK-Improv will benefit all three departments. Tickets are $5.00. The performance begins at 7:00PM in the McKinney Boyd High School Black Box (G101).
Google Apps for Education
McKinney ISD is partnering with Google to become a Google district. Our teachers will start using Google apps and collaboration tools to enhance our student learning experience. Additional Information.
Student Login Instructions
Our goal at Dowell Middle School is to maximize learning time. One of the ways we do this is by establishing a standard of students' arrival in the classroom. When a student arrives late to class, we call this "tardy”.
This year we are using a new communication tool, which will email a parent each time the student is tardy to a class. The tardy count resets each quarter.
· First Unexcused Tardy is a warning
· Second Unexcused Tardy is a 30 minute after-school detention
· Third Unexcused Tardy is a hour after-school detention
· Fourth Unexcused Tardy is a two hour after-school detention
· Five or more Unexcused Tardies per quarter, are a three hour after-school detention each occurrence
* All detentions are served on Thursday afternoons
Student & Parent Resources
- Fine Arts
- Learning Commons